Subscribe to Great Content For Your Site…
Most dentists understand the importance of blogging; it’s a great way to connect with your patients, inform them, and communicate confidence and credibility.
The only problem; it takes a lot of time. We understand this, and that’s why we have created ListPipe for Dentists.
ListPipe for Dentists is a content subscription service. We create professional dentistry-related custom content that is engaging and informative, and post it to your site and social media accounts, each week.
Here are a few key points you should know:
- Professionally-written content produced by U.S.-based subject matter experts.
- Informative articles designed to build trust, educate, interest and engage.
- Posted once each week at a random time to your site.
- Customized content, including references to your practice, location, and contact information.
- Each article includes an engaging headline, relevant image, internal links to your site, and custom contact information.
- We do all the work: research, writing, posting and sharing.
- You have ultimate control to reject, edit, or add to any content.
Custom Content SubscriptionListPipe For Dentistry
- One post each week.
- Post to your WordPress blog, PHP website, or to a new blog we host for you.
- Automated social sharing built in; Facebook and Twitter.
- Domain Mapping allows you to add a new blog to your existing domain.
- Control Panel access to all features and content.
- Notification email every time we post.
NOTICE: A one-time startup fee of $99.00 will be added to your first month.
“I already have a blog.”
Great! We can deliver our outstanding trust builder content to your existing blog. If you have a WordPress site; it’s even easier with our instant plugin. If you have an advanced site, we can connect with an easy-to-install web service, or we can help you connect with our content service in many other ways.
“I need a blog.”
We can get you set up with your own custom blog as part of our content subscription service. It only takes five minutes to start your subscription, and we’ll provide your new content with a new home at no extra charge.
If you want a fully custom site with your new blog content, we can help with that, too. Take a look at our surprisingly reasonable prices on creating a new custom site for your new content subscription.