Larry Johnson at Cornertown Dentistry performs complete smile re-designs that turn ordinary teeth (or even teeth with considerable problems) into remarkable smiles. If you have been considering a smile makeover, you probably want to know if you will still look like yourself.
The answer is “Yes! Only better!” You see, Doctor Larry Johnson uses nature as a guide—nature at its best—when improving smiles. It is critical to bring multiple components into harmony when designing a smile makeover. Here are a few:
- Tooth Shape – includes proportion and alignment
- Tooth Size – this also includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth
- Tooth Color – hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth
- Tooth Bite – how upper and lower teeth fit together
- Gumline – shape and color
- Face Shape and Bone Structure
- Skin Tone
- Lips – color, shape, size
This list is not comprehensive but gives you an idea of the complexity of smile makeovers. Though advanced cosmetic dentistry is multifaceted, it follows the esthetic principles expressed in naturally beautiful smiles.
But you don’t have to worry about midlines and microesthetics because we are enthusiastic about the details. We invite you to schedule a smile design consultation to talk to Doctor Johnson about your current smile and the dazzling smile you desire.
Helping you build trust with your patients online
Contact Cornertown Dentistry: