Too-small teeth. Misshapen teeth. Cracked teeth. Chipped teeth. Spacing irregularities. These problems are all-too-common. But you don’t have to live with them! With the advances in cosmetic dentistry, there are fixes for these vexing tooth problems!
1. Veneers. (Also called dental laminates or porcelain veneers). These extremely thin shells are custom-made so the size, shape, and color are perfectly matched to your surrounding teeth. The veneers are securely cemented to the front of the teeth to dramatically beautify your smile.
2. Bonding. This procedure uses a strong tooth-colored resin to close spaces, repair chips and cracks, or change the shape. The resin is molded into place and then a light is applied to harden the material for secure adherence to the tooth.
3. Recontouring. Minimally-invasive reshaping of a tooth by removing little bits of enamel to improve the shape or length. This cosmetic dentistry procedure is sometimes called odontoplasty or slenderizing.
4. Crowns. Most people are familiar with this durable multi-purpose restoration. Natural-looking dental crowns are fabricated in the shape and color of the tooth and cemented into place to fully cover the part of the tooth visible above the gumline.
5. Braces. Patients of all ages are transforming their smiles with revolutionary orthodontia. Before you dismiss this option as too time-consuming or costly, learn about the new braces now available. Braces are more convenient and discrete than ever before.
Countless Salt Lake City dental patients have achieved sensational smiles with a cosmetic dental smile makeover from Cornertown Dentistry!
My name is Doctor Larry Johnson of Cornertown Dentistry in Anytown. I am devoted to to helping my patients have optimum oral health and beautiful smiles. If you have any questions about veneers, bonding, recontouring, or crowns, I invite you call us at 801.938.3466 to make an appointment today.
Helping you build trust with your patients online
Contact Cornertown Dentistry: