We treat all of our patients royally here at Cornertown Dentistry, but some of them receive actual crowns. We’re not talking about crowns a king or queen wears, but crowns for your teeth! If you live near Salt Lake City, Cornertown Dentistry is the best place to get your teeth looking better than ever. And putting a crown on a tooth with problems could be just what you need to realize a remarkable smile.
Crowns are a remedy for a myriad of problems:
- To protect a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide strength to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To enhance a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with acute discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
If you feel like you have a need for a crown, don’t look any further than Cornertown Dentistry. Our dentists and lab techs have the experience, training, and ability to make sure your crowns are created and placed correctly. There are many different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We complete a comprehensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
We then prepare your tooth so that the crown will fit the way that it should. Once the tooth is prepared and ready, we use state-of-the-art tools to fit the crown on your tooth. When done properly, crowns can last many years. Crowns are wonderful way to protect and enhance your smile. Schedule a coronation today!
Contact Cornertown Dentistry: